Design Studio Architects’ success is based around the team, which is our greatest asset. The culture in our ‘design studio’ is based around the creative, positive and highly motivated approach of the staff, which ensures clients’ aspirations are met in the best possible way.
Here at Design Studio Architects, we are always on the search for highly motivated, enthusiastic and talented individuals who can join the team.
To apply for a position, please email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced architectural technician/technologist, to join a RIBA Chartered Architectural practice based within Leicester city centre.
Key skills required include technical detailing and specification abilities through both the scheme and detailed design project phases.
The role will include the delivery of the, Building Regulations, detailing and specification stages of a project and will involve liaison with clients, design teams, consultants and attending meetings, visit sites etc.
You will need to be able to produce fully coordinated construction drawings to a standard that allows clear direction for site installation or production of off-site manufacturing.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Industry experience is a must
– Excellent detailing and communication skills
– Confident interpersonal and client facing skills
– Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regulations and specifications
– HND/degree (or equivalent experience) in building studies/architectural technology
– Driving License desirable
– Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
– Proficient use of AutoCAD
– Enthusiasm for our specific field of work
– Able to work well as part of a team
– Candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Salary negotiable based on previous experience
20 Days paid holiday + Bank Holidays